Aus Thunderbird Mail DE
|Thunderbird:||10.0 - 19.*|
|Betriebssystem:||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Lizenz:||GPL, LGPL, MPL|
> Switch to German <
MagicSLR provides new functions and buttons, to have more comfort to get and send messages. Many users missed a combined "Get/Send" button in Thunderbird. MagicSLR provides this button and more.
- In main/3-pane-window:
The most important button. You'll get a few often wished functions by using this button. Note: the buttons function is configurable. Select Tools > Add-ons, select MagicSLR, rightclick, Options....
- Send all
Messages out of "Unsent" will be sent.
- Send all
- In compose window:
- Messages in the folder Unsent [Thunderbird only]
If you choose to quit Thunderbird or to close the main window, unsent messages will be recognized and Thunderbird is able to send them automatically. You can configure the behaviour in MagicSLR's settings dialog.
Configure the preferences
To configure MagicSLR, select Tools > Add-ons, select MagicSLR, rightclick, Options....
- [Thunderbird only] If you've chosen, to be asked, and there are unsent messages:
The Add-on includes about 24 locales. Use BabelZilla to add additional locales.
- Disabling "Send all" button in case of empty Outbox
- Added a Windows aero tabbar toolbar icon for "Send all" button
- Fixed tabbar toolbar CSS for Windows skins
- Supports Thunderbird 3.3a2 - 5.* and Seamonkey 2.1.*
- Internal changes
- Added code to support Seamonkey
- Added skins for Seamonkey modern and Seamonkey classic
- Updated some locales
- Added Aero icons to match Thunderbird 3.3 icons (only Win 7)
- Added Swedish locale and updated Serbian
- Added a modifier key: Strg+Click on the Get/Send button disables the sending process.
- Updates ru-RU, hu-HU and pt-PT locales
- Changed behaviour when clicking on the Get/Send button. Versions from 3.0 - 3.1 everytimes got messages from "all" accounts. In version 3.2 and up it's now possible to choose between "All accounts" and "Only focused account" (Thunderbirds standard behaviour). An additional option is to "Ask for missing passwords". Please recheck MagicSLRs Add-on prefs dialog!
- Shift+Click on the Get/Send button receives messages from all accounts (but your choice for asking / not asking for missing passwords is valid).
- Internal changes to follow Thunderbird 3 API
- New (different) Themes for Win (Qute), Linux (Gnomestripe) and OS X (Pinstripe). Theme is chosen automatically by OS
- Sending at shutdown opens Thunderbirds activity manager, to indicate the send progress
- Main button Get/Send isn't a separate button anymore. Now it integrates into the original Get button and is configurable in the Add-ons options dialog in Add-ons manager.
- Works with Thunderbird 3.0a2pre
- Internal changes
- ja (Japanese) locale updated
- Source Code adapted to Thunderbird 2.0 and later
- After a successfull update of this Add-on your Webbrowser opens a window with this website with information about all/new features