Posts by wojtek

You've to enable the notifications:

https://www.thunderbird-mail.de/notification-settings/

Weird, I didn't find this page before. Though, even though I din't have email notifications enabled there I got notification bout your subsequent message. I enabled it now, thanks.

4 weeks later - any news on this?

It happened once but I was kinda in a hurry and couldn't gather the logs. It seems it happens less often recently, which is somewhat odd.

1) 91.3.1 (64-bit) (on macos)

2)

3) where can I find this "error log"?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to prepare complete case messages (will try to manage that shortly) however problematic mail has following sections:

What's more - those are not *encrypted*, only *signed* messages.

I've tried the new version and it seems to be working ok -- even signed messages are detected correctly. Thanks! :)

Um Rückfragen vorzubeugen, bitten wir um folgende Angaben:

• Thunderbird-Version: 52.5.0 (64-bit)
    • Betriebssystem + Version: macOS High Sierra
    • Kontenart (POP / IMAP): IMAP
    • Postfachanbieter (z.B. GMX): various

Hi, appologies for writing in English but my German knowledge is utterly basic (ja/nein/retchts/links…)

I love the above extension and it works great in the past years. However, recently I've noticed that it doesn't detect correctly HTML part if the message has Content-Type: multipart/signed; instead of usual Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

Would it be possible to handle HTML messages that are also signed? Thunderbird can display them just fine if forced in the settings.